TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THIS WEBSITE
Use of this website is conditional on and governed by the terms and conditions as set out below
EU Cookie Compliance
Terms and Conditions for Website Usage
1. EU Cookie Compliance
Cookies in use on this website:
The cookies which we use are:
(a) Cookies placed during your visit to optimise your use of our site
(b) Cookies placed by Google Analytics to enable us to interpret our visitor statistics
(c) Cookies placed by social media sites (eg Facebook) to enable easy sharing of our content with such sites.
By using our website, you agree that we can place cookies on your computer. Please refer to your browser's Help function, or visit www.aboutcookies.org for further details on how to control and delete cookies.
2. Terms and Conditions for Website Usage
The term 'Sally Bassett' or 'us' or 'we' or 'the operator' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Where prices are shown these will be subject to change without notice - details provided on this web site do not constitute a contract to supply and all orders will be subject to a final confirmation of price and availability.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information you provide by completing all or part of the Information Request Form or Mailing List form enables us to understand your needs and provide you with a better service through a personal response to a request for information. The information submitted will also be used for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. By submitting information you acknowledge that details will be used in this way but may request at any time that your details are removed from our systems. Any personal data collected through this website will be treated as confidential in line with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and for our exclusive use only - we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.